The Dymo LabelManager 420P High Performance Portable Label Printer available at PtouchDirect can be connected to either your Mac or PC. Dymo Label Software enables you to design labels right on your computer screen. It gives you fast and easy access with keys that are simple to locate, eight fonts, 10 font styles and seven font sizes. Powered by a lithium-ion battery, the 420P uses flexible high performance, permanent high performance or standard D1 tapes. The four-line backlit screen display shows you the text effects the way they'll look on a label before you print anything out. Order from PtouchDirect for same-day shipping before 3:30 EST Monday through Friday.
- Create a more efficient and productive workplace.
- Connect it to your PC or Mac.
- Use DYMO Label Software to design labels with barcodes, logos, graphics and print batches of labels from spreadsheet or database files.
- Improved user interface, quick access keys and plenty of fonts and text effects.
- Plus it runs on a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery, so you're always ready to label.
- Prints on Durable Dymo D1 Tapes
|Manufacture Part Number:||1768815 (LM420P)|
|Printer Dimensions:||4.10" x 8.5" x 2.2"|
|D1 Tape Sizes:||Uses 1/4”, 3/8”, 1/2” and 3/4" DYMO D1 labels|
|D1 Tape Types:||Flexible High Performance, Permanent High Performance, Standard|
|LABEL TYPES:||D1 Tape up to 3/4"|
|Print Styles:||8 boxes plus underline|
|Power Source:||Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery|
|Number of Fonts:||8|
|Number of Font Sizes:||7|
|Number of Font Styles:||10|
|Keyboard Type:||Typewriter (QWERTY)|
|Display Type:||Large 4-line backlit display - shows text effects on screen before you print|
|Interface:||Windows Vista ®, Windows ® 7, Windows (R) XP ** Mac OS (R) v10.5 or later|
|Includes:||LM420P label maker, one 1/2" D1 black on white starter label cassette, instruction manual and warranty card|
|Warranty:||Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty|