Brother's PT-E300 was designed for contractors who can count on professional-looking labels every time with the Brother PT-E300 P-touch Label Maker available at PtouchDirect. The PT-E300 uses Brother TZe Tapes or HGe tapes (up to 3/4"). The cartridges load with ease and have every component a contractor will need to print a laminated p-touch label. A laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology is a unique feature of the PT-E300, which creates automatic imaging settings. Just pick up the label maker, press the right keys, and in no time your result will be a laminated label that looks flawless every time you make one.
Starting with the industrial design, the PT-E300 is comfortable to use with the large backlit LCD display, QWERTY style keyboard and the secure grip feature for one or two handed operation. Rubber guards protect the PT-E300 in the right places without impacting usability, and the PT-E300 comes with a 2 year limited exchange warranty, toll free customer service and complimentary technical support as part of the Brother pledge to make quality and reliable p-touch label products.
The most outstanding feature is that it's designed to be just picked up, press a few keys and then print the right looking laminated label. Brother helps you master using the PT-E300 virtually without reading a manual or going through a learning curve. Smart label application keys help you navigate and input a few simple layout parameters for each labeling application to custom fit almost any size cable/fiber/wire, faceplate, patch panel, punch block or other industrial applications. The PT-E300 has smart font sizing technology that prints high quality, clearly formed characters automatically selected to fit on the right label size. This feature helps contractors conform to the short and long ANSI/EIA/TIA-606 identifier format.
The PT-E300 uses Brother TZe Tapes or HGe tapes (up to 3/4") that come in an easy to load, drop in tape cartridges which contain all the necessary components within the cartridge to print a laminated p-touch label. Using an innovative laminating thermal transfer printing engine with smart sensing technology, the p-touch labeling system will make automatic imaging settings that helps print a near perfect laminated label every time – including the ability to produce UL recognized labels that withstand fading, abrasion, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals and moisture.
The contractor's work represents the best in service, quality and performance. Labels are seen as a thumbprint of professionalism and the PT-E300 helps make their work look as good as it performs.
- Comes as a kit at the price of just an industrial labeling system - Standalone label printing system includes carrying case, PT-E300 with display, keyboard & cutter, rechargeable battery, AC adapter & tape
- Smart label application keys - Simple menus for common applications with smart technology, help reduce key strokes and time to print the right looking label
- QWERTY keyboard - Entering data is as natural & intuitive as texting or sending a message
- Advanced serialization options - Helps save time printing single or multiple labels with serialized data
- Compatible with Flexible ID tape & heat shrink tubing - More options to mark cables, fiber and wire
- Faster print speed - Prints up to 0.78 ips which is 2x faster than many previous Brother models
- Optimized character font shaping & accurate print positioning - Prints high quality text and barcodes
- Large back-lit LCD display with application icons - Provides at-a-glance information to confidently know you are printing the right type of label
- Uses HGe, TZe and HSe tape - All in one, drop in cartridge design helps ensure you get the best print quality and makes replacing media virtually trouble free
- Prints polyester (PET) laminated labels - Extremely durable labels that can withstand abrasion, fading, extreme temperatures, chemicals, moisture and other harsh conditions
|TAPE FAMILY:||TZe Series|
|TAPE FAMILY:||HGe Series|
|TAPE FAMILY:||HSe Series|
|Tape Sizes:||9/64", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" (3.5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 18mm)|
|Rechargeable Batteries:||BA-E001 Included|
|Maximum Print Resolution:||180 dpi|
|LABEL TYPES:||TZe: up to 3/4|
|AC Adapter:||AD-E001 Included|
|LCD:||15 Characters x 2 Lines Graphic Display|
|Maximum Print Lines:||5|
|Number of Fonts:||7|
|Internal Fonts:||Helsinki, Brussels, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Adams, Sofia, Letter Gothic|
|Internal Font Sizes:||6pt, 9pt, 12pt, 18pt, 24pt, 36pt, 42pt, Title|
|Internal Font Styles:||Normal, Bold, Outline, Shadow, Solid, Italic, Italic Bold, Italic Outline, Italic Shadow, Italic Solid|
|Text Framing:||6 Text Frames / No Fill Patterns|
|Number of Symbols:||384|
|Multi-copy Print:||Up to 50|
|Serialize:||1-9, A-Z, a-z|
|Date Time Stamp:||No|
|Memory:||Up to 2,400 Characters|
|Label Length Setting:||Auto or Fixed Length|
|Included Items:||PT-E300, carrying case, rechargeable battery, AC adapter & tape|
|Housing Weight:||1.63 lbs. (without batteries)|
|Housing Dimensions:||5.2in x 2.7in x 8.7in (w x h x d)|
|Warranty:||2 Year Limited Exchange - visit www.brother.com for complete details|