Brother TZe-231 P-touch Tape Black on White
- 1/2" (12mm) wide and 26' (8m) long
- Durable and versatile: This laminated refill tape is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. It is water-resistant, weatherproof, UV rays from sunlight and chemical-resistant, so it can withstand a variety of conditions.
- Easy to use: The crack-and-peel backing makes it easy to remove the backing and apply the label.
- Wide range of applications: This tze tape is perfect for a variety of applications, including:
- Labeling files, folders, and storage containers
- Organizing your home or office
- Labeling tools and equipment
- Creating custom labels for your business
- Genuine Brother TZe-231 p touch label tape 12mm 0.47
- TZe tape 12mm 0.47 laminated white for indoor and outdoor use
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- No sticky residue when removed
- Brother p-touch tapes comes in many other sizes and colors - see our tape size/color guide
- 1/2" Black on White is also available with Extra Strength Adhesive TZeS231 (best for rough or textured surfaces)
- 1/2" Black on White is also available with Flexible Adhesive TZeFX231 for wrapping cables and wires.
Buy your Brother TZe-231 P-touch Tape Black on White today and get the durability and versatility you need for your labeling projects.
More Purchasing Options!
- Get a TZe-2312PK Twin Pack!
- Buy a Non-Retail Pack TZe-231 and save! (Quantities Limited)
- Try a Compatible LMe231 and save even more, also available in a LMe231 6 Pack.
Some shoppers also search for this p-touch tze label as p-touch label tape 12mm .47 white, where white is the background color and the text is black.
This TZE231 label tape can be used in the following Brother label makers:
Brother TZe-231 1/2 In. Black on White P-Touch Label Tape 12mm TZ-231
|Also Known As:||TZ231, TZ231s, TZ-231, TZe-231, TZE231, TZE231S|
|COLOR:||Black On White|
|For Use:||Indoor & Outdoor Applications|
|Withstands:||Abrasions, Hot & Cold, Spills, UV|
|Thermal TZe Labels:||No Ink Or Toner Required!|
|Temperature Resistant:||-112° (-80°C) To 356° (150°C)|