Brother TZe-S221 Black on White Extra Strength P-touch Tape, 3/8" x 26.2'. This tape features an exclusive laminated tape process and Extra Strength Adhesive with up to twice the adhesive strength of the Standard Laminated tapes. These labels stay on under both normal conditions and in harsh indoor and outdoor environments. Recommended for use on textured, rough or uneven surfaces. Great for slippery painted metal items or powder coated surfaces. Also available in regular adhesive TZe-221.
The TZeS221 black on white extra strength p-touch tape has stronger adhesive compared to Brother's standard adhesive TZe tape, providing for better performace on difficult surfaces. It will stick to virtually any surface and is durable enough to withstand scrapes and abrasions. Because it's water resistant, it can be used outdoors, as well as indoors. Laminated TZe tapes shrug off spills of any kind; from water, to oil, to chemicals and won't fade under harsh UV rays. And it stays on through hot and cold environments from freezers to microwaves. We have laminated tapes down to a science.
- Has twice the adhesive strength than regular P-touch tape
- Ideal for harsh environments & rough or textured surfaces
- Can be used on a wide range of industrial materials
- Resistant to water, sunlight, chemicals, heat and cold
- Are durable as they won’t fade or tear
- Brother TZeS Tapes are available in many sizes and colors
- The TZe-S221 - Same great label but now with new environmental-friendly packaging!
More Purchasing Options:
- Try a Compatible LMeS221 and save even more.
- Also available is a compatible flexible LMe-FX221 for cable and wires.
The Brother TZES221 p-touch label can be used in the following Brother label printers:
Brother TZe-S221 3/8 In. Black on White Extra Strength Tape
|ALSO KNOWN AS:||TZ-S221, TZS221|
|TYPE:||TZeS Extra Strength|
|COLOR:||Black On White|
|FOR USE:||Indoor & Outdoor|
|SURFACE TYPES:||Rough, Textured, Painted|
|WITHSTANDS:||Harsh Environments, Abrasions, Hot & Cold, Spills, UV|
|THERMAL TZES LABELS:||No Ink Or Toner Required!|
|TEMPERATURE RESISTANT:||-112° (-80°C) To 356° (150°C)|